Filing for a divorce in Massachusetts without proper representation can often be a complex and confusing process. In addition, divorces can become even more complicated when they are heavily contested due to minor children or asset-related disputes. At our practice, … Continue reading
- What’s the Difference Between No-Fault and Fault Divorce?
- How Long Does a Divorce Take in Massachusetts?
- Special Tax Deadline in 2016 for Massachusetts Residents
- How do I Handle a Joint Bank Account in a Divorce?
- Avoiding Dog Bites & Civil Litigation Lawsuits
- Firm Overview
- Practice Areas
- Our Blog
- Contact Us