In Massachusetts, bicyclists are injured or killed due to drivers either being careless or not sharing the road. Populated cities such as Lowell, Billerica & Chelmsford, have lots of residents who commute to work on their bicycles. Because of this, it’s no surprise that there are a lot of accidents between bicycles & motor vehicles. Even with reflectors & bright clothing, bicyclists can be easily missed or difficult to see.
- What’s the Difference Between No-Fault and Fault Divorce?
- How Long Does a Divorce Take in Massachusetts?
- Special Tax Deadline in 2016 for Massachusetts Residents
- How do I Handle a Joint Bank Account in a Divorce?
- Avoiding Dog Bites & Civil Litigation Lawsuits
- Firm Overview
- Practice Areas
- Our Blog
- Contact Us