It is a common theme when two people divorce; they choose to live in separate towns away from the former spouse. If they have children, this creates a scenario where the two will often have to choose between the better … Continue reading
- What’s the Difference Between No-Fault and Fault Divorce?
- How Long Does a Divorce Take in Massachusetts?
- Special Tax Deadline in 2016 for Massachusetts Residents
- How do I Handle a Joint Bank Account in a Divorce?
- Avoiding Dog Bites & Civil Litigation Lawsuits
- Firm Overview
- Practice Areas
- Our Blog
- Contact Us