- What’s the Difference Between No-Fault and Fault Divorce?
- How Long Does a Divorce Take in Massachusetts?
- Special Tax Deadline in 2016 for Massachusetts Residents
- How do I Handle a Joint Bank Account in a Divorce?
- Avoiding Dog Bites & Civil Litigation Lawsuits
- Firm Overview
- Practice Areas
- Our Blog
- Contact Us
Tag Archives: 2016 IRS Deadlines
In a typical tax year, April 15th is the usual deadline to file individual income tax returns. However, due to some special circumstances in 2016, there are some unique deadlines for tax payers that give them a few extra days … Continue reading