No matter how hard a couple tries to keep a divorce proceeding civil, it is common for a Lowell family lawyer to see the couple start to lose it when certain mistakes are made. If their clients avoid these mistakes, extra financial and emotional issues could be prevented.
- What’s the Difference Between No-Fault and Fault Divorce?
- How Long Does a Divorce Take in Massachusetts?
- Special Tax Deadline in 2016 for Massachusetts Residents
- How do I Handle a Joint Bank Account in a Divorce?
- Avoiding Dog Bites & Civil Litigation Lawsuits
- Firm Overview
- Practice Areas
- Our Blog
- Contact Us